Free Sewing Videos - Sewing Lessons
17 Angela Kane Sewing Pattern
- Summer Coat
- Raglan Sleeve Shirtdress - Everyday Skirt
- Winter Party Dress - Boxy Jacket
- Princess Line Panel Dress - Pencil Skirt
- Panel Coat Dress - Roll Collar Coat
- Classic Shirt - Swimming Costume
- Jeans - Sleeveless Top
- Classic T-Shirt - Pleast Front Trousers
- Pinafore Dress 1 - Pinafore Dress 2 Lined
But women can wear this style too!
The style is less fitted and the leg is straight along the outside seam. This gives a quite different look from my women's jeans pattern.
This series explores new techniques for the zip fly, the pockets and the jean's style buttonhole, which is challenging on a domestic sewing machine on heavy duty selvedge denim.
Selvedge Denim is a whole new subject!
See the Making Jeans Series.
This video will introduce you to my PDF Sewing Pattern Format
The format is unique to my site. I am continuing to develope it for the benefit of my membership
Feedback is always most welcome so please Contact me with suggestions.
This is one of the most difficult sewing tasks.
I have broken the process down into simple steps. Follow along for that perfect vent for coats, jackets and skirts.
The Basic Bodice Block is probably the hardest, as all other drafting stems from it. Learn to do this and you will never have a problem with fit again!
You only need to do it once and you can use it to adapt all your patterns. Drafting Blocks is not just for designers.
The Straight Sleeve Block - Add this to your kit and you will be on the way to creating a wide range of patterns for yourself.
Jacket, Coats, Sleeved Dresses just about everything apart from Trousers and that block is coming soon - for Members.
Sewing Video Index
- SEW THE BOXY JACKET
- SEW THE WINTER PARTY DRESS
- SEW EVERY DAY SKIRT
- SEW THE RAGLAN SLEEVE SHIRT DRESS
- SEW THE PRINCESS LINE PANEL DRESS
- HOW TO SEW A TAILORED SKIRT VENT
- HOW TO INSERT ZIPS
- SEW THE ROLL COLLAR COAT - A SEW ALONG
- AUTHENTIC BLUE JEANS
- SEW A CLASSIC SILK SHIRT
- MAKE TROUSERS
- SEW THE PANEL COAT DRESS
- SEW THE PENCIL SKIRT - FULLY LINED PLUS BACK VENT
- TOP STITCHING
- SHOULDER PADS
- SEWING JERSEY
- SEWING SWIMWEAR
- KNITTING BASICS
- MAKE YOUR OWN CLOTHES
- FLAT PATTERN DRAFTING
- SEWING EDGES ON SHEERS
- SEWING THE SLEEVELESS TOP
- SEWING THE SHIRT SLEEVE PLACKET
- HOW TO SEW T-SHIRTS, DRESSES, SWEATSHIRTS
- MAKE A DRESS 1
- MAKE A DRESS 2 - ADDING A LINING
- SEWING FOR BEGINNERS
- FEATURE TOUR
- WELT POCKETS